This post has given me unnecessary anxiety. During our Skype meeting last week, I unloaded on Carrie about how worried I was about publicly posting goals I may not accomplish. She then proceeded to made me feel like a million bucks! Thank you, Carrie! PSA: If you can’t afford therapy, call Carrie! (KIDDING … kind of)
I think it is SO EASY to lose yourself in motherhood! You have a baby and then BOOM! Mascara? Flat iron? ummmm What are those? So, in order for my career not to suffer from my new lifestyle, I MUST set goals. I just have to make sure they are realistic …. So, here they are!
1. Plan another art show! The last show was literally art, for art’s sake. I want this show to have a more centralized theme.
2. Start attending a (weekly/bi-weekly) mommy-daughter music class!
3. STAY EMPLOYED IN THE INTERIOR DESIGN INDUSTRY.
4. Start my daughter’s scrapbook.
5. Travel to at least one state I’ve never been to!
Wish me luck!!!